Jet aeration system as part of the wastewater treatment plant in the oil collecting and processing industry (Recyc-Oil Wielsbeke, Belgium), in combination with heat exchangers.
Deep basin aeration with a carefree system? It is possible, this system is specially designed for deep aeration basins.
One of the big advantages of the jet aeration system are the unequalled operational reliability: no moving parts in the aeration zone, all materials in the biology section are made of high quality glassfiber reinforced polyester, the support elements are made of stainless steel 316, with minimal corrosion as a result.
The mixing process during denitrification is made by centrifugal pumps, installed outside the basin, no mixing parts are present inside the basin.
The lifetime is this aeration equipment is several decades in normal circumstances, at a 24/7 operational regime.
Deep basin aeration with the jet aeration system : the advantages in a nutshell
- Low installed cost
- Lage energy cost
- Low maintenance cost, obstruction unsensitive, no moving parts in the aeration basin
- High oxygen transfer efficiency
- Superior mixing capacities, without extra mixing and without extra oxygen supply (anoxic periods)
- Frost unsensitive
- Low foam formation sensitivity
- Very suitable for use in deep aeration basins
- Superior Process Performance
- Superior Corrosion and Abrasion Resistance (corrosion resistant material use in the aeration basins – FRP/SS)
- Longterm and stable efficiency – Proven 20+ Years Design Life