Privacy – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Who is TASK?
TASK BV/LTD Environmental Engineering, Kerkhofstraat 33, 2220 Heist-op-den-Berg, Belgium, Member State of the European Union (EU), Company ID TASK BE0461.006.851, further called TASK. Our data protection policy is based on the European data protection and privacy regulations, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of those data and untill withdrawal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”).
How does TASK collect your personal data?
If TASK disposes of basic personal data, those come by following channels:
• You (or your colleagues) have contacted us directly, eg via our website or websites managed by third parties, where our contact details are listed to request information about our products and services.
• You have purchased a product or service directly from us (possibly on behalf of your company)
• You (or your colleagues) have left your details at a trade fair visit
Responsibility for the processing of your personal data?
Description of personal data collected by Task
The following types of information are collected:
• Contact details (Company name, contact name and first name, possibly business address, e-mail, telephone number / mobile number, fax …).
• Additional personal information: none
• Customer history (only B2B information, quotations, invoicing, follow-up of projects, maintenance, interventions)
• Cookies from websites: basic data
• Social media data: same processing as contact details
What are the purposes and legal grounds for the processing of your personal data?
The above contact details will only be used to inform you sporadically and specifically about new products / services that are of interest to you or to invite you to a trade fair or event. Contact details mentioned above are not shared with third parties under any circumstances, except in very specific cases and only with your explicit consent.
Transfer and share of data
The above contact details are not shared with third parties, except to comply with our legal obligations with the Belgian government in the context of a sale or purchase of goods or services.
How long do we keep your records?
Data is only kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it and for all other permitted related purposes (eg in the context of a sale, made-up quotation, aftercare, service). We restrict access to your data to those persons who need to be aware and only for the required purpose. Data that is used purely for advertising or marketing goals is erased or modified on simple request.
How do we protect your data?
We use a range of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and preserve the security, integrity and availability of your data.
We, together with our service providers, subcontractors and business partners, make every effort to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements. We use security measures such as:
• strict access rules to your data on a need-to-know basis and only for the specified purposes;
• transfer of collected data in encrypted / secure form;
• firewalls in IT systems to prevent unauthorized access, eg from hackers, and to permanently monitor access to IT systems, to detect and stop abuse of personal data;
• management of infringements and incidents (info system for safety management);
How can you exercise your rights?
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, please contact the responsible Data Protection Officer, Martine Kovács: email@example.com – phone +32 (0) 15 24 21 15 – Task BV/SP Environmental Engineering, Kerkhofstraat 33, 2220 Heist-op-den-Berg, Belgium.
We take the protection of your privacy seriously.
If you no longer wish to receive further mailings from us (max 1 to 2 times a year), you can easily unsubscribe via the “unsubscribe” mode at the bottom of each mailing message. You will then be immediately removed from all files. We strive to keep our data up-to-date at all times.
If you are not satisfied with our use of your data or our reaction to the exercise of these rights, you have the right to submit a complaint to your data protection supervisor. The Belgian supervisory body for data protection is the Belgian Privacy Commission.